How To Make Money On The Internet.
- Believe it or not, this simple photograph of the Rhine River is the most expensive photograph in the world.
- The photograph titled ‘Rhein II’, was taken by German artist Andreas Gursky in 1999, and fetched US$4,338,500 when it was sold at Christie’s.
- This is the second photo of Gurksy to claim the “world’s most expensive” title—the first was ‘99 Cent II Diptychon’ that was sold at US$3.89 million (which is now considered the fourth most expensive photograph in the world).
- Gursky’s touch of simplicity shows that expensive photos need not be the most complicated photos.
- The Rhine is one of the longest and most important rivers in Europe, which runs for 766 miles.
- The river flows through six countries; it starts from the Swiss Alps, and flows through Switzerland, Principality of Liechtenstein, Austria, Germany, France and the Netherlands, before flowing into the North Sea at Rotterdam.
- (via PetaPixel)
The US Point Of View.
Espresso Martini @ Sofitel Munich
Espresso Martini @ Brenner, Munich